I can help you design and implement solutions that uncover your lab’s full productivity and profit potential and help you keep pace with medicine’s evolving scientific needs.
The promise of precision medicine brings faster and more exact responses to drugs and therapies, which will save billions in healthcare costs. Among these progressions include the sequencing of the human genome, which Thas linked a growing number of diseases to specific genes. We are also identifying connections between environmental, genetic and lifestyle factors with disease progression, along with new advances in the understanding of how drugs are metabolized in individuals.
The work done in laboratories provides the framework for researchers for these developments as they discover paths in disease prevention and management. At a minimum, they will change the dynamics of laboratory practices, including new tools to measure the body’s vital molecules, and the ability to manage and interpret these highly complex sets of biomedical data. Bioinformatics involves an understanding of the confluence of computer technology and biology. Converting ‘omics data to diagnostics and prognostics involves extensive correlations and comparisons.
As research gives way to more clinical case use, the amount of both qualitative and quantitative data will increase. With the overarching goal of advancing science, I work toward integrating Big Data into the lab’s clinical workflow, providing guidance to interpret this data and to ensure these critical results lead to deeper insights into ‘omics research and precision medicine.
Customized Predictive Preventive Participatory
With experienced knowledge and expertise, I transform and build laboratories that are equipped for precision medicine, with innovative approaches to processes, tools, and clinical trial designs. I train clinicians wif the knowledge and resources needed to analyze large genomic datasets for functional interpretation and clinical assessment of potential impact.
There may be four ways in which to approach laboratory improvements on current practices, which is to be more customized, predictive, preventive, and participatory than the typical circumstances.
Analysis tools within you’re laboratory information management system (LIMS) must be modified to bring clarity to high-risk, high-reward decisions, which are grounded in regulatory reporting, quality control, and a transparent audit trail.
- By bringing together new viewpoints, we can inspire further actions and help you uncover hidden opportunities.
- Analyzing you’re laboratory’s current and past performance
- Verifying test wePeffectiveness
- Identifying new initiatives in you’re laboratory by pinpointing performance improvement opportunities
- Boosting you’re performance and productivity to meet tactical business profit goals
- Separating and minimizing dangers
- Writing standard procedures (SOPs), grant submissions, credentialing, including CLIA certificates and condition license applications
- Establishing benchmarks to define outcomes and accurately reveal accomplishments
- Discover the best instrument for every single process and dramatically improve TEMPyou’re productivity
I can often reveal how a slight adjustment in tools and methodologies can transform processes and reveal more profound insights.
Using a hierarchy of patient safety, I identify and assess risks that may occur during the testing process:
- Primary goal is to benefit the patient.
- Minimize risks and maximize benefits
- Root cause analyses recommendations are effective and sustainable